About payment


  • Please TT 30% of payment as the deposit when P/I has been confirmed, TT the other 70% of payment before delivery. 
  • Prices will be different when customers choose different condition as following: FOB TAIWAN / FOR TAIWAN / EX WORK. 
  • If customers choose FOB TAIWAN and the value of order is under than USD 10,000, customers will be charged an extra USD 250 as the handling fee.