- About us
Shine-Ho was founded by Mr. Julio Ho in 1978, we were specializing to produce bicycle bags under the LOTUS brand originally. In 1979, we made a line of high-quality cycling bags for WSI. It was the first in a series of manufacturing contracts, which later included other well-known brands in the bicycle industry, such as Schwinn, Service Cycle, Raleigh, Black Burn, Halfords, Serfas, KHS, and Kellys. Now, the range of products has extended to knapsacks, sporting bags, hydration systems, kid bags, pet bags and even military bags. These days, we produce not only high-quality bags at our manufacturing base in Taiwan, but also focus on research and development to meet our customers' needs.
To offer an incomparable customer experience with our cycling bags which meet riders' needs.
We believe every cyclist, no matter if they are pro, amateur or casual riders, should have the best bicycle bag in the world.
We have obtained ISO 9001:2015 and BSCI certification.
All rights reserved. All images, texts, graphics, sounds, videos and any other works represented and published on these websites are the copyright of SHINE-HO KNAPSACK & MFG. CO., LTD. Transmission, reproduction, duplication, modification or dissemination of the content of these Websites is prohibited in the absence of express permission on the part of SHINE-HO KNAPSACK & MFG. CO., LTD.
- Shine-Ho was established by Julio Ho. LOTUS, the brand name of Shine-Ho, was created at same time.
- Shine-Ho got first big order from Triumph Cycle via KENLIGHT.
- Shine-Ho got orders form WSI via ARROW, it was the time which we began to produce high quality products.
- SCHWINN placed orders to Shine-Ho via AFS.
- WSI created new brand name, AVENIR, and placed orders to Shine-Ho via RAMIKO. After RALEIGH took over AVENIR, they continued to place orders to us until April, 2012.
- Shine-Ho got orders from DECATHLON.
- Shine-Ho began to have partnership with BALENA.
- Shine-Ho cooperated with BLACKBURN via BETO.
- SCHWINN placed orders to Shine-Ho via TOPEAK.
- Shine-Ho invented a great handlebar mounting system, LT-58.
- HALFORDS placed its first order to Shine-Ho.
- Shine-Ho sold baskets to TARGET via BETO.
- Shine-Ho got an order from Mercedes-Benz for bike bags via PAUL LANGE and ACCORD.
- Shine-Ho got orders from FUJI via IDEAL.
- Shine-Ho invented a new handle bar mounting system, LT-88A2.
- The anniversary of 3O years.
- Shine-Ho developed whole new waterproof bags.
- Shine-Ho also started to cooperate with Serfas.
- Shine-Ho passed ISO 9001:2000 qualification.
- Shine-Ho started to cooperate with CROPS in the Japan and Asia market.
- Shine-Ho designed new quick release mounting system for saddle bags, LT-29.
- Shine-Ho designed new quick release mounting system for trunk bags, LT-43.
- Shine-Ho passed ISO 9001:2008 qualification.
- Shine-Ho invented a new generation of handlebar mounting system, LT-98.
- Lotus obtains MIT(Made In Taiwan) qualification.
- Lotus obtained the certification of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
- The anniversary of 4O years.
- Shine-Ho passed ISO 9001:2015 qualification.